CV Example for Doctor is a vocation of the soul and also a profession with strict requirements! Not everyone will take responsibility for the life and death of another person.
It is necessary to have strong qualities of character:
Doctor's professional skills and abilities
- Ability to work with medical equipment and technology (list the devices with which you will have to deal).
- Knowledge and understanding of existing ways of treatment and diagnostics of diseases.
- Development of complex schemes of therapy.
- Skills in preparing the company for scheduled inspections
- Skill in taking and reading ECG, X-ray, ultrasound, MRI.
- Knowledge of specialized medical programs.
- Skills in competent and complete anamnesis collection.
- Knowledge of human anatomy and psychology.
- Ability to provide emergency assistance to patients in emergency condition.
- Ability to design, fill out and maintain medical records.
- Skills in interpreting various methods of examination for diagnosis clarification.
- Experience in working with foreigners, the elderly, children and pregnant women.
Purpose on a Doctor's resume
A column that is filled out standard: to obtain (fill) a position as a doctor. But it is almost the first thing an employer looks at. It is correct to write it in full!
What to do if you don't have work experience
- You need to get a college degree in physician education;
- Obtain an accreditation list, along with a diploma, by passing a special commission, which includes doctors and professors of science;
- Complete an internship for one year in a polyclinic, for further admission to a two-year residency in the specialty of Neurology.
- The medical profession is divided into staggered categories, each of which has a higher professional level. The qualifications committee assigns the doctor one of three categories based on a written application that includes a description of all of the physician's knowledge and skills.
Levels of categorization:
- 3 years of experience or more is the second degree;
- 7 years of experience - first degree;
- 10 years or more is the highest degree.